Areas of activities and duties of the Chancellor Inga Černiuk
- supervises the implementation of all the programmes of activities of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- is responsible for the issues concerning the implementation of the roles of the State Protocol and Diplomatic Protocol
- is responsible for legal issues
- oversees the shaping of consular policy and is responsible for the issues concerning the enhancement of public administration and consular services
- performs other duties as assigned by the Foreign Minister
Biography of the Chancellor Inga Černiuk
Served as the Chancellor of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Lithuania (2012-2017), the Chancellor of the Ministry of Transport and Communications (2017-2019), and the Deputy Director General of the State Enterprise 'Turto bankas' (2019-2020). She has accumulated many years of experience in various positions in the civil service.
Černiuk has gained extensive management experience from joining boards and supervisory boards of various companies (Klaipedos nafta, SC, EPSO-G UAB, etc., State Enterprise 'Registers Centre'), and a Remuneration and Appointments Committee.
She has gained international expertise from the implementation of the EU-funded project “The EU-funded Public Finance Management Support Programme for Ukraine (EU4PFM)".
She graduated from ISM University of Management and Economics. Černiuk holds a Master’s degree in Law (2006) and a Bachelor’s degree in Law (2004) from Mykolas Romeris University (2006)
English, Russian, Polish, Lithuanian
Date of Birth: 1981
Place of Birth: Šalčininkai, Lithuania
Married, has two children.