- 2019-10-23 On 23 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Foreign Policy and Security Advisor to the German Chancellor Jan Hecker
- 2019-10-23 On 23 October, the Foreign Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with Japan’s former Administrative Vice-Minister of Defence Masanori Nishi
- 2019-10-23 On 23 October, the Foreign Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-10-24 On 24 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the conference “Pivot to Asia: Challenges and Opportunities”
- 2019-10-24 On 24 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius gives a welcome speech at the conference on the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals in the municipalities of Lithuania, Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania strongly condemned the terrorist attack in Gaziantep city, Turkey
In response to the terrorist attack in Turkey‘s Gaziantep city, the Minister of Foreign Affairs Linas Linkevičius has condemned this inhuman crime, which took the lives of many innocent people.
“I extend my sincere condolences to the relatives of the victims and the injured as well as to all Turkish people. We stand in solidarity with the Turkish nation at this painful hour of loss,” – said the Minister.
We condemn terrorism in all its forms and manifestations and we support international efforts to fight terrorism.
Late Saturday evening 50 people died and 94 were injured in an explosion in Gaziantep city in Southeastern Turkey.
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania, Linas Linkevičius, extended his heartfelt condolences to the families and friends of the killed and affected and wished quick recovery to the injured after a tragic high-speed train crash in Turkey.