- 2019-03-25 to 2019-03-26 On 25-26 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a circuit session of the Governmental Commission on EU Affairs (VESK) in Brussels
- 2019-03-26 On 26 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Juozas Vitkus Engineering battalion in Kaunas
- 2019-03-26 On 26 March at 2:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a meeting at the Seimas
- 2019-03-26 to 2019-03-28 On 26-28 March, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius participates in political consultations in Helsinki, Finland
- 2019-03-26 to 2019-03-27 On 26-27 March, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė participates in political consultations in Madrid
Lithuania's Ambassador presents his letters of credence to the President of Poland
On 9 January, the Ambassador of Lithuania to Poland Eduardas Borisovas presented his letters of credence to the President of Poland Andrzej Duda.
The meeting discussed the necessity of close bilateral cooperation in the field of security. The officials exchanged views on the work of both countries on the United Nations Security Council.
In 2019, Lithuania and Poland will mark the anniversaries that are important for the two countries: the 25th anniversary of the agreement on friendship, good neighborly relations and cooperation between Lithuania and Poland, the 450th anniversary of the Union of Lublin, and the 15th anniversary of the accession of both countries to the European Union. The President of Lithuania and the Speaker of the Seimas are also planning to visit Poland this year.
Following the ceremony, the Ambassador of Lithuania to Poland E. Borisovas laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Warsaw and signed the memorial book.