- 2019-03-25 to 2019-03-26 On 25-26 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a circuit session of the Governmental Commission on EU Affairs (VESK) in Brussels
- 2019-03-26 On 26 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Juozas Vitkus Engineering battalion in Kaunas
- 2019-03-26 On 26 March at 2:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a meeting at the Seimas
- 2019-03-26 to 2019-03-28 On 26-28 March, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius participates in political consultations in Helsinki, Finland
- 2019-03-26 to 2019-03-27 On 26-27 March, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė participates in political consultations in Madrid
Ambassador G. Varvuolis presents his letters of credence to the Deputy King of Malaysia
Ambassador of Lithuania Gediminas Varvuolis presented his letters of credence to the Deputy King of Malaysia Sultan Nazrin Muizzuddin Shah on 20 December
Following the solemn ceremony, the Ambassador, the Sultan and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia Dato’ Saifuddin Abdullah discussed bilateral relations between the two countries.
Ambassador Varvuolis, who resides in Tokyo, is the 4th Ambassador of Lithuania to Malaysia.
Lithuania and Malaysia established their diplomatic relations on 9 March 1994.
On 21 December, the Ambassador of Lithuania to Malaysia Gediminas Varvuolis officially opened Lithuania‘s 1st Honorary Consulate in Malaysia, Petaling Jaya, and presented a consular patent to the new Honorary Consul of Lithuania Mr Tai Boon Tatt.