- 2020-01-20 to 2020-01-23 On 20-23 January, the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas participates in political consultations in Beijing, China
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Government meeting and sitting
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2020-01-23 On 23 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a meeting on the single market that is held in Brussels and organised by Finland
- 2020-01-23 On 23 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Government sitting
Ambassador G. Varvuolis presents his letters of credence to President of Singapore
On 29 November, the Ambassador of Lithuania Gediminas Varvuolis presented his letters of credence to the President of Singapore Halimah Yacob.
The Ambassador G. Varvuolis resides in Tokyo. He is the fourth Ambassador of Lithuania to Singapore.
Lithuania and Singapore established their diplomatic relations on 10 October 1993.