- 2019-11-13 On 13 November at 1.00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of senior strategic communications officers from the Baltic states, Poland, and Finland
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:45 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Eastern Partnership Directors’ meeting on issues related to the Eastern Partnership initiative
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 1:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Kuwait Najeeb Al-Bader
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 2:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Bahrain Muhammad Abdul Ghaffar
VFS Visa Application Centers for Lithuania launched in India
On 25 September, in cooperation with the outsourcing service provider VFS Global, the Visa Application Centre for Lithuania was officially opened in New Delhi, India.
From now on, Indian nationals will be able to apply for a Schengen visa not only in the capital of India, but also in Mumbai and Bangalore, where Visa Application Centers for Lithuania have also been opened. The advantages include long working hours in strategically convenient places in the cities, paying in local currency, and on-site additional services (travel insurance, photography, etc.).
Applications for Schengen visas lodged in India will be forwarded to the Embassy of Lithuania in Delhi, which will carry out the necessary application procedures and consult with the Lithuanian national authorities and Schengen member states.
For more information about the activities of the Visa Application Centers for Lithuania in India, please visit here.