- 2019-02-22 to 2019-02-23 On 22-23 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Germany
- 2019-02-23 On 23 February at 12:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits the Lithuanian High School in Germany Hüttenfeld
- 2019-02-23 On 23 February at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Honorary Consuls of Lithuania in Germany
- 2019-02-23 On 23 February at 2:45 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends an event at the Lithuanian High School in Germany Hüttenfeld
- 2019-02-24 to 2019-02-25 On 24-25 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the EU-League of Arab States (LAS) summit in Sharm El-Sheikh
Minister L. Linkevičius meets with Switzerland's Foreign Minister
On 15 November, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the Swiss Foreign Minister Ignazio Cassis in Bern.
The Lithuanian and Swiss Foreign Ministers discussed issues related to bilateral cooperation, investment, education, European security, migration, cooperation between the European Union and Switzerland, relations with Russia, and cybersecurity.
"Lithuania faced thousands of cyberattacks during the year. The attacks came from Russia. We can share our experiences in combating hybrid threats," said Minister L. Linkevičius.
Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister thanked his counterpart for Switzerland's financial assistance to Lithuania under the Lithuanian-Swiss Cooperation Programme and invited the Swiss Foreign Minister to visit Lithuania next year.
During the visit to Switzerland, L. Linkevičius also met with Oliver Thränert, Head of Think Tank at the Center for Security Studies (CSS), ETH Zürich, and discussed challenges to Euro-Atlantic security, relations with Russia, the Eastern Neighborhood, and the fight against propaganda and disinformation in Europe.