- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with members of Uzbekistan’s parliamentary delegation
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Alina Marija Orentas, winner of the Foundation for Future Leaders of the Embassy of Lithuania in the U.S.
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Germany
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 4.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Romania
Minister L. Linkevičius meets with Switzerland's Foreign Minister
On 15 November, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the Swiss Foreign Minister Ignazio Cassis in Bern.
The Lithuanian and Swiss Foreign Ministers discussed issues related to bilateral cooperation, investment, education, European security, migration, cooperation between the European Union and Switzerland, relations with Russia, and cybersecurity.
"Lithuania faced thousands of cyberattacks during the year. The attacks came from Russia. We can share our experiences in combating hybrid threats," said Minister L. Linkevičius.
Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister thanked his counterpart for Switzerland's financial assistance to Lithuania under the Lithuanian-Swiss Cooperation Programme and invited the Swiss Foreign Minister to visit Lithuania next year.
During the visit to Switzerland, L. Linkevičius also met with Oliver Thränert, Head of Think Tank at the Center for Security Studies (CSS), ETH Zürich, and discussed challenges to Euro-Atlantic security, relations with Russia, the Eastern Neighborhood, and the fight against propaganda and disinformation in Europe.