- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with members of Uzbekistan’s parliamentary delegation
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Alina Marija Orentas, winner of the Foundation for Future Leaders of the Embassy of Lithuania in the U.S.
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Germany
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 4.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Romania
Lithuania’s Ambassador presents his letters of credence to the President of Moldova
On 20 September, the Ambassador of Lithuania Kęstutis Kudzmanas presented his letters of credence to the President of Moldova Igor Dodon.
During the conversation after the ceremony, the Ambassador emphasized that Lithuania and Moldova enjoyed a friendly and strong relationship. "Moldova is one of the Eastern Partnership countries, which receives Lithuania’s special attention. Lithuania consistently supports Moldova's choice to seek political association and economic integration into the EU, actively shares its experience gained in the field of European integration. The countries jointly implement development cooperation projects to support the democratic development of the civil society of Moldova," said Kęstutis Kudzmanas. He also emphasized that Lithuania was ready to continue to back the country on the path of reform and share its experience of integration and expertise.
The President of Moldova thanked Lithuania for providing development cooperation and expert assistance to Moldova. He also expressed interest in further strengthening bilateral political and economic cooperation with Lithuania.
Kęstutis Kudzmanas is the 4th Ambassador of Lithuania in Moldova. Lithuania’s Embassy in Moldova was established in 2006.