- 2019-03-25 to 2019-03-26 On 25-26 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a circuit session of the Governmental Commission on EU Affairs (VESK) in Brussels
- 2019-03-26 On 26 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Juozas Vitkus Engineering battalion in Kaunas
- 2019-03-26 On 26 March at 2:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a meeting at the Seimas
- 2019-03-26 to 2019-03-28 On 26-28 March, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius participates in political consultations in Helsinki, Finland
- 2019-03-26 to 2019-03-27 On 26-27 March, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė participates in political consultations in Madrid
Lithuania’s Ambassador G. Varvuolis presents his letters of credence to the President of the Philippines
On 21 January, the Ambassador of Lithuania Gediminas Varvuolis presented his letters of credence to the President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte.
The Foreign Affairs Undersecretary Ernesto Abella also took part in the ceremony.
After the solemn ceremony, the Ambassador laid a wreath at the José Rizal Monument in Manila.
The Ambassador G. Varvuolis resides in Tokyo. He is the fourth Ambassador of Lithuania to the Philippines. Lithuania and the Philippines established their diplomatic relations on 15 December 1991.