- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
- 2018-10-23 On 23 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in a meeting of the Heads of Delegations of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance in Rome
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is delivering a speech at the Warsaw Security Forum
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 9.05 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the new Slovenian Ambassador Božena Forštnarič Boroje
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 10.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
Lithuanian Foreign Minister stresses the need for solidarity in solving Ukraine’s conflict at the Sedona Forum in the United States
“All the means that we took against Russia over Ukraine were too soft and belated. Therefore, I reiterate the need for the EU, NATO, the United Nations and other international organizations to show solidarity. The United States has to facilitate the resolution of this conflict as a leader,” the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius said at the Sedona Forum, which is hosted each year by the McCain Institute for International Leadership in Arizona, the United States. The Lithuanian Foreign Minister attended the event at the invitation of the U.S. Senator John McCain.
On 26 April, L.Linkevičius participated in the Forum’s discussion “Russia and Eastern Europe: a new challenge, a new approach”. Former Prime Minister of Russia Mikhail Kasyanov and former Ukrainian Ambassador to the United States Oleg Shamshur also gave speeches at the discussion.
The Lithuanian Foreign Minister met with the Forum’s host, the U.S. Senator John McCain, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who joined this year’s Sedona Forum.
Philadelphia, PA—October 9, a 17’x17’ LED sculpture entitled “Gardens” by internationally acclaimed Lithuanian American artist Ray Bartkus was officially unveiled at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the restoration of Lithuanian statehood. The artwork will be displayed in Commonwealth Plaza, the lobby of the Center located at 300 South Broad Street in Center City until November 9
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, congratulated United States (US) Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, and all Americans on the occasion of Independence Day, the Fourth of July.
With the NATO Summit upcoming on 11–12 July 2018, the Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, and US Secretary of State, Michael R. Pompeo, spoke by phone on 28 June.