- 2019-11-21 to 2019-11-23 On 21-23 November, the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas attends a regional congress of ambassadors in Prague
- 2019-11-21 On 21 November, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Diaspora Policy Forum in the Office of the President
- 2019-11-21 On 21 November, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council (Trade) in Brussels, Belgium
- 2019-11-22 On 22 November at 8:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba
- 2019-11-22 On 22 November at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the official funeral ceremony for commanders and participants of the 1863-1864 Uprising
Lithuania sends humanitarian aid to refugees in Turkey
Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs allocated 20 thousand EUR of humanitarian aid to support refugees in Turkey. The funds will be transferred via the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Office (UNHCR).
Lithuania continues its support to the victims of the conflict in Syria which was launched in 2014 when 48,7 thousand EUR was allocated and in 2015 - 90 thousand EUR of humanitarian assistance.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania allocated EUR 30 thousand in humanitarian aid to Ukraine which will be transferred to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). This contribution is another step in implementing the Humanitarian Response Plan for Ukraine initiated by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) that amounts to USD 187 million in 2018, however, has been implemented by only 38 per cent so far.