- 2019-11-13 On 13 November at 1.00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of senior strategic communications officers from the Baltic states, Poland, and Finland
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:45 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Eastern Partnership Directors’ meeting on issues related to the Eastern Partnership initiative
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 1:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Kuwait Najeeb Al-Bader
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 2:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Bahrain Muhammad Abdul Ghaffar
Foreign Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with new Danish Ambassador
On 1 October, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas met with the new Ambassador of Denmark to Lithuania Hans Brask, who presented his letters of credence to the President of Lithuania Gitanas Nausėda on the same day.
The interlocutors welcomed the close bilateral relationship and strong economic ties between the two countries. Denmark is the seventh largest foreign investor in Lithuania. The officials also briefly discussed safety of the Ostrovets nuclear power plant, energy independence, and sustainable energy. The Foreign Vice-Minister expressed his hope that relations between Lithuania and Denmark would continue to develop successfully, and that people-to-people contacts would grow.
Prior to this appointment, H.Brask served as Denmark’s representative in Latvia. He replaced Dan E. Frederiksen, who served as the Ambassador of Denmark to Lithuania from 2015.