- 2020-02-27 to 2020-03-01 The Minister Linas Linkevičius pays a visit to Canada
- 2020-02-27 On 27 February, the Vice-Minister Dalius Čekuolis meets with Pierre Vimont, the French President’s special envoy for the architecture of security and trust with Russia
- 2020-02-27 On 27 February at 11:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a press conference
- 2020-02-27 On 27 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius delivers a speech at Canada's Parliament
- 2020-02-27 On 27 February at 10:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with François-Philippe Champagne, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada
Foreign Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with new British Ambassador
On 1 October, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas met with the new British Ambassador to Lithuania Bryan Olley. In the meeting, the Foreign Vice-Minister welcomed the intense bilateral relationship and thanked the United Kingdom for its contribution to security of Lithuania and the region.
The Ambassador B. Olley said that many positions of the United Kingdom and Lithuania overlapped and hoped that economic and political relations would continue to develop positively also during his term of office. According to the Ambassador, Lithuanians living in the United Kingdom make a significant contribution to the country's prosperity.
B. Olley replaced the British Ambassador to Lithuania Claire Lawrence.