- 2019-11-13 On 13 November at 1.00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of senior strategic communications officers from the Baltic states, Poland, and Finland
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:45 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Eastern Partnership Directors’ meeting on issues related to the Eastern Partnership initiative
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 1:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Kuwait Najeeb Al-Bader
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 2:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Bahrain Muhammad Abdul Ghaffar
Foreign Vice-Minister N. Germanas receives Latvia’s new Ambassador
On 24 September, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas received the Ambassador of Latvia to Lithuania Indulis Bērziņš.
The interlocutors welcomed the diversity and abundance of bilateral contacts, discussed the countries' relationship with Russia and Belarus, and safety of the Ostrovets nuclear power plant. As regards support to Belarusian civil society, Lithuania‘s Foreign Vice-Minister highlighted the importance of the European Humanities University‘s educational activities to inspire young Belarusians to uphold democratic values.
The Ambassador I. Bērziņš presented his letters of credence to the President of Lithuania on 11 September.