- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with members of Uzbekistan’s parliamentary delegation
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Alina Marija Orentas, winner of the Foundation for Future Leaders of the Embassy of Lithuania in the U.S.
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Germany
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 4.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Romania
Foreign Minister congratulated Germany on the Unity Day
On 3 October Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, congratulated Minister of Foreign Affairs of Germany, Heiko Maas, on the Day of German Unity and expressed wishes of well-being and prosperity to the people of Germany.
The Minister noted that bilateral relations between Lithuania and Germany had gained a qualitatively deeper and closer character.
“Lithuanian citizens value highly the German input into the security of the Baltic region – its active engagement in the NATO air policing mission in the Baltic countries and its leadership of the NATO enhanced forward presence battalion in Lithuania,” Linas Linkevičius wrote in his letter.
The Minister also underlined the importance of further strengthening of relations between Lithuania and Germany in view of a developing security political situation in the world.