- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with members of Uzbekistan’s parliamentary delegation
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Alina Marija Orentas, winner of the Foundation for Future Leaders of the Embassy of Lithuania in the U.S.
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Germany
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 4.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Romania
Exhibition exploring the UK-Lithuania relations in the interwar period opens at Lithuania's Foreign Ministry
On 10 October, the exhibition "BUILDING BRIDGES: Relations between the United Kingdom and the Republic of Lithuania in 1918-1940" was opened at Lithuania‘s Foreign Ministry. The exhibition was initiated by the Embassy of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to Lithuania. The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius presented the exhibition together with the members of the British Royal Family – Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, and Sophie, Countess of Wessex.
The exhibition includes photographs and documents from various museums and archives, such as the Lithuanian Central State Archives, the M. K. Čiurlionis National Museum of Art, the Lithuanian Sea Museum, the Bank of Lithuania Money Museum, as well as the personal archive of Eugenie and Melanie Hartzell, grandchildren of the Foreign Office diplomat, Sir Thomas Hildebrand Preston. The exhibition explores the relationship between our two countries and societies, reminds us of our bilateral contacts and related cooperation initiatives in the fields of diplomacy, defense, culture, social welfare, economy and sport.