- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 8.45 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the USAID Regional Mission Director to Ukraine and Belarus Susan K. Fritz
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion "Lithuania's support to Ukraine, Ukraine's progress and prospects" at the Seimas
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a ministerial meeting
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in Vilnius
- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
On 21 September, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, took part in a ceremony of unveiling a memorial stone to the Righteous among the Nations, rescuers of Jews during the Nazi occupation in Lithuania.
On 23 May, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius together with hundreds of citizens, who wish to preserve the memory of the Holocaust, participated in the March of the Living for the eleventh time in Vilnius.
A solemn ceremony was held at the House of European History in Brussels on 20 March, during which the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius handed over a copy of the Act of Reinstating Independence of Lithuania (the Act of 16 February) to the President of the European Parliament Antonio Tajani, who had expressed a wish to have a copy of this document on display at the House of European History, when he was congratulating Lithuania on 16 February during an event at the European Parliament.
On 8 March, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with leaders and representatives of the key world and U.S. Jewish organizations in Washington, D.C. In a traditional meeting at the Lithuanian Embassy in Washington, D.C., the Foreign Minister discussed important issues of international and bilateral cooperation, including the fight against anti-Semitism and other forms of hatred, Iran’s policy, the Middle East peace process, and the preservation of Lithuania’s Jewish heritage.
On 1 March, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius greeted the organisers and listeners, who were in the audience at the benefit concert ‘Paradise Birds’ at St. Catherine’s Church in Vilnius. The event was organized by the Vilnius City Municipality St. Christopher Chamber Orchestra and Caritas in Lithuania.
On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the restoration of the state of Lithuania, the Adelaide Lithuanian community prepared an exceptional gift for Lithuania – preserved personal artefacts of Lithuanian Presidents.
On 3 December in Frankfurt am Main, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Darius Skusevičius congratulated Jonas Mekas, who was awarded the B3 BEN Biennale award for his lifetime contribution to cinema and video art.
On 28 November in Vilnius, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Darius Skusevičius presented the exequatur to the producer, songwriter, performer and public figure Jurgis Didžiulis, enabling him to carry out the duties of the Honorary Consul of Colombia in Lithuania. The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius signed the exequatur, taking into account the decision by the President of Colombia and the head of diplomacy.