- 2020-02-24 On 24 February at 10:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab
- 2020-02-24 On 24 February at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Director-General of the World Trade Organization Roberto Azevêdo
- 2020-02-24 On 24 February at 2:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the “Alliance for multilateralism in Geneva, promotion of international humanitarian law” event
- 2020-02-24 On 24 February at 6:0 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Director General of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Francis Gurry
- 2020-02-24 On 24 February at 6:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius gives a welcome speech and attends a commemorative event marking the 30th anniversary of the restoration of Lithuania’s independence
On 28 January, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania, together with representatives of the Jewish (Litvak) Community of Lithuania, commemorated the International Holocaust Remembrance Day.
Lithuanian Days in Scotland, a unique series of events showcasing Lithuania, will be held in Edinburgh and Glasgow 22-25 October 2019. Over four days, local Scots and the Lithuanian community in Scotland will be invited to meet leading Lithuanian figures of culture and academia, hear symphonic poems of Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis and get familiar with Lithuanian documentary cinema.
On 26 September, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius, who attended the 74th Session of the UN General Assembly, held a traditional meeting with leaders and representatives of the world's leading Jewish organizations based in the United States, including the American Jewish Committee, the World Jewish Congress, B'nai B'rith International, the YIVO Institute for Jewish Research, the Anti-Defamation League, and others.
On 22 August, an exhibition of paintings showcasing Lithuanian and Polish artists was opened at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania on the occasion of the 450th anniversary of the Union of Lublin. The exhibition features about 40 works by artists who represent a wide variety of styles and genres. Lithuanian and Polish artists took up the challenge to interpret this historical fact.
On 4 May, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius conferred the highest amateur art award in Lithuania – “Aukso paukštė” (“The Golden Bird”) – on the Lithuanian dance group from Chicago “Grandis” ("The Link").
On 4 May in Chicago, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius participated in a solemn ceremony of unveiling of the monument to Adolfas Ramanauskas-Vanagas, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Union of Lithuanian Freedom Fighters, head of state of the country that was resisting its occupation. Auksutė Ramanauskaitė-Skokauskienė, daughter of A. Ramanauskas-Vanagas, and his granddaughter Inga Jancevičienė also took part in the ceremony.
On 3 May, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius conferred the award of honor of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Lithuania's Diplomacy Star – on Dr. Jonas Daugirdas, member of the Board of Directors of the Chicago Lithuanian newspaper “Draugas” (“The Friend”), editor of the “Lithuanian Heritage” magazine.