- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius delivers a welcome speech at a round table dedicated to the Eastern Partnership
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting at the Seimas
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 6:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the presentation of diaries by Michael von Römer (Mykolas Romeris) at the Martynas Mažvydas National Library
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius receives the State Secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania Dănuţ Sebastian Neculăescu
- 2019-03-21 to 2019-03-22 On 21-22 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the European Council in Brussels as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
Ambassador G. Varvuolis presents his letters of credence to the Deputy King of Malaysia
Ambassador of Lithuania Gediminas Varvuolis presented his letters of credence to the Deputy King of Malaysia Sultan Nazrin Muizzuddin Shah on 20 December
Following the solemn ceremony, the Ambassador, the Sultan and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia Dato’ Saifuddin Abdullah discussed bilateral relations between the two countries.
Ambassador Varvuolis, who resides in Tokyo, is the 4th Ambassador of Lithuania to Malaysia.
Lithuania and Malaysia established their diplomatic relations on 9 March 1994.
On 21 December, the Ambassador of Lithuania to Malaysia Gediminas Varvuolis officially opened Lithuania‘s 1st Honorary Consulate in Malaysia, Petaling Jaya, and presented a consular patent to the new Honorary Consul of Lithuania Mr Tai Boon Tatt.