- 2019-01-22 to 2019-01-24 On 22-24 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius is visiting Egypt
- 2019-01-23 to 2019-01-26 On 23-26 January, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is visiting London
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the annual conference “Quo Vadis, Europe?”
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is giving a welcome speech at a conference on the occasion of the International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the diploma award ceremony at Vytautas Magnus University
Ambassador G. Varvuolis presents his letters of credence to the Deputy King of Malaysia
Ambassador of Lithuania Gediminas Varvuolis presented his letters of credence to the Deputy King of Malaysia Sultan Nazrin Muizzuddin Shah on 20 December
Following the solemn ceremony, the Ambassador, the Sultan and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia Dato’ Saifuddin Abdullah discussed bilateral relations between the two countries.
Ambassador Varvuolis, who resides in Tokyo, is the 4th Ambassador of Lithuania to Malaysia.
Lithuania and Malaysia established their diplomatic relations on 9 March 1994.
On 21 December, the Ambassador of Lithuania to Malaysia Gediminas Varvuolis officially opened Lithuania‘s 1st Honorary Consulate in Malaysia, Petaling Jaya, and presented a consular patent to the new Honorary Consul of Lithuania Mr Tai Boon Tatt.