- 2019-06-20 to 2019-06-21 On 20-21 June, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the European Council in Brussels as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
- 2019-06-21 On 21 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a diploma award ceremony at the Institute of International Relations and Political Science (IIRPS)
- 2019-06-26 On 26 June at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-06-26 On 26 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-06-26 On 26 June at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates
Ambassador G. Varvuolis presents his letters of credence to President of Singapore
On 29 November, the Ambassador of Lithuania Gediminas Varvuolis presented his letters of credence to the President of Singapore Halimah Yacob.
The Ambassador G. Varvuolis resides in Tokyo. He is the fourth Ambassador of Lithuania to Singapore.
Lithuania and Singapore established their diplomatic relations on 10 October 1993.